Reference code: 50022458
System Engineer (m/f/d) for Automotive Electrical Systems
1/7/2022 - 7/7/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will develop and analyse (fail-operational) power supply system concepts for the intelligent mobility of the future
- You will investigate the interaction of the power supply system with other vehicle functions and systems, e.g. in the field of autonomous driving
- You will enable power supply systems for future driving functions and independently coordinate the interfaces to other development areas
- You specify diagnostic and energy management functions to ensure the safety of the power supply system and thus enable automated driving functions
- Be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious development team with a scientific background
- If interested and qualified, there are also opportunities for doctoral studies
- You have completed a degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable
- You are experienced in the field of automotive, vehicle electronics, system, function or control unit development (career starters will also get a chance)
- Ideally you have experience in the field of 12V, 48V and/or HV power supply systems; knowledge in the field of functional safety advantageous
- You have basic knowledge of automotive electronics; basic knowledge of simulation tools (Matlab Simulink, Simscape, etc.) or E/E development tools (PREEvision, EA)
- You have good knowledge of written and spoken English; knowledge of German is advantageous
- You are communicative, proactive, creative in finding solutions and willing to learn new technologies & development tools
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.