Reference code: 21_BE_15
Master Student (m/f/d) life cycle assessment of novel bipolar plates for fuel cells
1/6/2022 - 7/6/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You conduct a life cycle assessment of novel bipolar plates compared to conventional ones, considering raw materials, auxiliary materials, operating materials and residual materials as well as the recycling route
- You determine the ecological footprint of the raw materials used, taking into account the primary energy sources used
- You create or adapt an LCA process including database
- You evaluate and compare the novel bipolar plates with conventional bipolar plates
- You are an enrolled student in industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering or a comparable course of study
- You have good knowledge in PEM fuel cells and interest in their technology
- Ideally you have experience in performing life cycle assessments
- You have very good MS-Office skills
- You bring good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken to the table
- Your way of working is structured and independent
- You have good communication skills (written as well as spoken)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.