Reference code: 50022399
Team Leader (m/f/d) functional Safety and Diagnostics for Automated Powertrains
1/3/2022 - 7/3/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You supervise the technical as well as organizational leadership and further development of the team in the area of functional safety, diagnostics and system engineering e.g. for automated transmissions and electric drive units as well as their components
- You take over the customer care, acquisition and expansion of the customer base
- You are responsible the employee acquisition, management and development
- You are controlling and resource planning of the team and ongoing projects responsible
- You organise the use of state-of-the-art development methods and further development of these methods
- You have completed a degree in engineering science
- You have several years of professional experience in the above-mentioned technical environment
- You have acquired initial experience in leading a team
- You have a strong technical knowledge and understanding of systems as well as knowledge of development processes in the automotive industry
- You have good German and English language skills (written as well as spoken)
- You are characterised by a high degree of flexibility, commitment and willingness to travel
- Self-confident appearance in presentations to management, customers and experts is no problem for you
- Teamwork and communication skills as well as initiative are a matter of course for you
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.