Reference code: 50021684
Software Developer (m/f/x) Integration AUTOSAR SW
12/30/2021 - 6/30/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Design, implementation and verification of software components in AUTOSAR Classic using (Embedded) C & Matlab / Simulink
- Development of software on dSpace: AutomationDesk
- Execution of all integration-related steps such as compiling / linking, flashing, integration test
- On-target debugging on the bench and, if necessary, in the vehicle
- Technical discussion with customers and suppliers
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- Expertise in the field of software development for embedded systems, ideally in Embedded C
- Professional experience in automotive software development with AUTOSAR, TargetLink & MATLAB / Simulink
- Experience with dSpace: AutomationDesk, veos is a big plus
- Knowledge of working methods such as DevOps and SCRUM would be an advantage
- Python experience would be an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English and German language skills
- High sense of responsibility, good analytical skills and independent way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.