Reference code: 50020987
Subproject Manager (m/f/x) SW-Integration & Tool-Development
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
12/17/2021 - 6/17/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over the sub-project management for an ongoing software development project for a premium OEM in Munich
- You define concepts, requirements and validation approaches for the work products to be developed
- You are responsible for customer communication and escalation management
- You work with software integration and configuration management tools
- You coordinate technical workflows with customers and suppliers
- You coordinate with colleagues across locations regarding technical and organizational content
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject area
- You have practical experience with the integration of software and/or the development of tools
- You have founded professional experience in cross-location coordination and customer communication, ideally in the OEM or Tier1 environment
- Knowledge of agile working methods such as SCRUM would be an advantage
- You communicate very well in written and spoken English and German
- You are characterised by a high sense of responsibility, good analytical skills and an independent way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.