Reference code: 50022328
Development Engineer (m/f/d) E-Bike Powertrain
12/17/2021 - 6/17/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You conduct system analysis and specification of system requirements for an e-bike drive system
- You extend the modular FEV software architecture
- You work on the specification of functional requirements for software components and functions
- You create specification models in Simulink and system and functional test specifications
- You review the implemented Matlab/Simulink models
- You validate the specified functionalities in Mil, on HiL and vehicle
- You participate in worldwide test drives lasting several weeks
- You provide support for further development and improvement of processes and methods
- You have completed an engineering degree or a degree in a comparable field of studies
- You have professional experience in the field of software function development or application
- You have knowledge of e-bike drives or automated drivetrains
- You have experience with Matlab/Simulink and application software such as INCA and/or CANape
- Ideally, you have Microcontroller knowledge
- You have good written and spoken German language skills
- You have a driving license class B
- Your high bicycle affinity is desirable for us
- You work with an analytical and organizational approach
- You are team-oriented, but also work independently and self-reliantly
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.