Reference code: 17_08_BE
Internship student (m/f) in the field of functional safety software development
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Implementation of functional safety software for Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Control Units
- Supporting process development for EGAS Level 2 software development
- Unit testing safety critical code
- Software integration
- C, perl scripting, visual basic scripting
- Computer Science / Embedded systems
- Knowledge on MATLAB/Simulink is preferred.
- ISO26262 knowledge would be added advantage
- Basic knowledge and understanding of vehicle systems required
- Knowledge of CAN, communication protocols is plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated individuals with effective organizational skills and team working abilities are required
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.