Reference code: BUC
Project Engineer OBD
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Understand OBD related strategies and demonstrate how/if they function correctly
• Execute, analyze and validate OBD tests results
• Validation of customer requirement using specific test and methods
• Establish the action plan and animate the involved teams to drag the project on the target
• Produce documentation for OBD legal purposes
• Test driving for OBD data acquisition
• OBD calibration development
• OBD validation of several engine components
• Develope tools (excel) for calibration activities
• Participation in test trips/validation loops;
• Engineering studies in the areas of automotive/electronics
• Pronounced specialist knowledge and system understanding of diesel/gasoline engines
• Minimum 4 years of experience in OBD Calibration
• Advanced daily user of calibration tools: ETAS INCA, AVL CRETA, Uniplot
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Driving license passenger vehicle
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Customer oriented
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.