Reference code: BUC
Drivability calibration engineer
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Independent execution of combustion engine and automatic transmission calibration in the vehicle to fulfil the customer requirements
• Learning specific software strategies for different customers
• Measurement data acquisition and evaluation of measurement results
• Vehicle testing on public roads, in altitude in cold and hot conditions
• Workshops with the customer to evaluate the vehicle after calibration
• Provide presentations with the results
• Attending meetings internally and with the customer
• Successfully completed studies in engineering specializing in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable fields of study
• Pronounced specialist knowledge and system understanding of combustion engines and automatic transmission
• Experience with the following software: INCA,MDA
• Driving license passenger vehicle (2years minimum
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.