Reference code: BUC
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Manage all project datasets and keep them updated in CRETA/INCA
• Establishes the Dataset Management process for a given project if no specific best practice approach is indicated by the client
• Follow project timing and ensure the deliveries and dataset updates according to milestone deadlines
• Documents the changes presented in the deliverables review meeting
• Check the quality of the calibration deliverables and mitigates possible issues with the engineers in a timely manner
• Merge new datasets, test them on the vehicle to ensure they are safe to use in vehicle and engine test bench
• Releases latest datasets to the team and provides proof of correct integration of calibration deliverables
• Participates to project meetings and provide on the spot details about the latest datasets
• Provides additional proofing documentation in regards to milestone dataset maturity
• Respects the documentations standards imposed by the client
• Provide Test Trip support during development, ensuring a thorough documentation of daily changes, end of the day dataset merge, provide dataset comparisons and ensure vehicle flashing for the next day activities
• Technical degree in Automotive engineering or equivalent is a must
• Good technical knowledge of the powertrain and adjacent systems workings.
• Good knowledge of depollution systems is a plus.
• Precise, thorough and structured working style.
• Autonomous, good communication skills
• Fluent in English and good command of technical language
• Experience in the powertrain calibration domain is considered a plus.
• Experience with calibration tools considered a plus: INCA/Creta
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.