Reference code: BUC
Automotive Documentation OBD
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Update and maintain technical documentation
• Develop new technical documentation
• Maintain all standards terminology of formatting
• Act as liaison between the team, Project Manager, and customers
• Collaborate with various client contacts and subject matter experts to gather product-specific information
• Provide representation for OBD/diagnostics topics and technical reviews
• Ensure that the standards and requirements are respected
• Testing and ensuring the correct implementation of the diagnostic
• Technical degree in Automotive engineering or equivalent is a must
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Technical Writing
• Fluent in English and good command of technical language
• Proficiency with MS Power Point, MS Word, and Excel
• Experience with calibration tools considered a plus: INCA/Creta
• Understanding of Automotive/Electronic systems considered a plus
• Ability to read, comprehend and follow complicated verbal and written communication, such as client communications and technical information.
• Customer oriented;
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.