Reference code: 50022275/50022276
Application engineer (m/f/d) hybrid and petrol engines - start, exhaust, consumption
12/9/2021 - 6/9/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Application of hybrid and petrol engines for compliance with the latest exhaust emission regulations
- Independent coordination and commissioning of measurement appointments and cooperation with departments
- Acquisition of measurement data and evaluation of measurement results
- Preparation and follow-up of engines, measurement equipment and vehicles
- Independent performance of application work, e.g. in the vehicle, on the exhaust roller, in the engine test bench
- Participation in test drives
- Engine control unit calibration and checking of existing data, adjustment if necessary
- General application work in the area of petrol engines
- Application of petrol engines to comply with the latest exhaust regulations
- Successfull completed studies in engineering with a specialisation in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar
- Distinct technical knowledge and system understanding of petrol engines
- Confident handling of test bench measurement technology and software
- Experience in using the following software: INCA, Vdswin, Creta, Uniplot, ECA, Terrames, ATUS, Microsoft Office, Matlab/Simulink.
- Profound knowledge in the field of petrol engine application, ECU application and ECU calibration
- Valid driving licence class B
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.