Reference code: 50022265
Software Tester (m/f/d) for Automotive Connectivity Projects
Aachen, Alsdorf, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
12/8/2021 - 6/8/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Bring your solution to life from an end-to-end point of view, where solutions would be typically connected software solutions like V2X Applications, eCall, Data Transport, Online-Services, etc.
- Ensure with a high quality standard for software solutions
- Complex and frequently changing
- Work closely with the customer
- Work within an international environment
- Constantly looking forward to improve your skill set
- You successfully concluded a Master in Informatics/Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Natural Sciences or comparable fields of study
- You have Experience with test planning and execution as well as functional and non-functional testing of software solution
- You have Hands-on experience with CI/CD solutions and test automation/scripting
- You have Knowledge about simulation frameworks including traffic simulation, mobile network simulation, DevOps etc is a strong plus
- You are experienced in agile methods
- You have excellent English and German language skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.