Reference code: 50022241
Software Developer (m/f/d) C#
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
12/3/2021 - 6/3/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over the development and the support of complex software solutions
- You are responsible for the requirements analysis, the conception and the implementation of software solutions
- You are in close contact with the stakeholders
- You independently realise database-supported applications in C# and web technologies
- You are responsible for the further development of existing individual software
- You support the establishment of software development standards for the FEV Group as well as the support of products and licences required along the software development cycle
- The documentation of your products and activities is a self-evident ongoing task for you
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable field. Alternatively, you have successfully completed an apprenticeship in the IT environment and have several years of professional experience in the relevant area of responsibility
- Ideally, you have experience in agile development processes and like to bring these into the team in a practical way
- Good knowledge in WCF, Extjs, CSS, .NET Core or .NET version 5+ are nice to have
- Your German and English skills are very good
- You are communicative and a team player, but also work independently on the tasks assigned to you
- You enjoy challenging and demanding tasks as well as the desire to continuously learn new technologies and trends
- Your way of working is structured and your approach is systematic and results-oriented
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.