Reference code: 50022054
Junior Embedded Software Architect (m/f/d)
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
11/17/2021 - 5/17/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Define and design software architecture in collaboration with systems and software engineers
- Rework and improve architecture definition considering software maintanabilty and resource consumption
- Coordinate the necessary changes on software architecture
- Define and track the critical software and hardware resources
- Collaborate with other software architects to manage complex embedded systems
- Participate to architecture reviews, define templates, improve model driven architecture and architecture verification
- Qualified college graduation and professional experience in computer science, control theory or automotive engineering
- Experience with real time embedded systems and model based software development
- Proficient skills in Embedded C
- Functional system knowledge
- Matlab/Simulink knowledge
- Proficient use of architecture tools such as Enterprise Architect
- AUTOSAR knowledge and experience with Authoring tools such as Vector Davinci developer
- ASPICE or ISO26262 knowledge is an asset
- Fluent in English (verbal and written form), German is a plus
- Team work in international and global teams with autonomous and responsible operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.