Reference code: 50021988/50021989/50021990
Project engineer (m/f/d) Transmission Design
11/9/2021 - 5/9/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Technical and commercial lead of development projects in the field of transmissions with a focus on design and CAE
- Coordination and lead of design teams in the field of transmissions including check and release of manufacturing drawings
- Creation, tracking and coordination of complex project plans with focus on design, procurement and testing
- Self-responsible, independent communication with customers in English language
- Successfully completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering or a comparable discipline
- Several years of experience in the field of gear design, preferably in the industrial sector
- Experience in the management of medium to large development projects with a focus on design
- Very good 3D CAD skills, preferably CREO /CATIA V5 / NT
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Distinct customer orientation as well as independent and well-organised way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.