Reference code: 21_BD_04
Studentische Hilfskraft (m/f/x) Motor- and Hybrid-Powertrains
11/2/2021 - 5/2/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Creation and Optimization of Excel tools
- Programming in VBA
- Evaluation, illustration and analysis of measurement data
- Student (m/f/x) enrolled in a course of studies in the field of computer science or engineering
- Good understanding of IT applications
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good understanding of processes
- Programming skills
- A structured way of working is natural for you
- Team orientation, but also an independent and self-reliant way of working
- Ideally you have a valid driver's license class B
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.