Reference code: DE_IE
Design Engineer - Interior / Exterior
Liszki (near Krakow), Poznań
FEV Polska sp. z.o.o.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Design development of both interior and exterior parts and components such as dashboard, doors, seats any bodywork using CAD software CATIA V5
- Development of 2D drawings
- Development of technical reports about project advances and results
- Implementation of technical standards in terms of materials, production technology, environmental aspects
- Technical education background
- Working experience in CATIA V5
- Good knowledge in solids and surfaces (knowledge in plastic parts as plus)
- Desirable knowledge in other CAD software such as Siemens NX, PTC CREO, other VW tools
- Good English language skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.