Reference code: 50010739
Senior Controls engineer (m/f) for Hybrid development
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Specification of hybrid systems in heavy duty environment according to customer requirements and covering concepts, prototypes and series developments
- Algorithm development including E/E structure for the complete defined operational range using Matlab / Simulink also covering the development of related simulations Definition and execution of verification and validation activities incl. vehicle testing and test trips
- Handling of suppliers with respect to schedule, deliverables, quality etc.
- Technical discussions with customer and suppliers.
- You have finished your studies of controls or mechanical engineering or any other comparable academic studies
- You have broad and in-depth expertise with respect to the software development of Hybrid systems; knowledge on Diesel engine control is a plus
- You have expert knowledge regarding hybrid drive train technologies (Battery management, E drivelines and related control startegies) including each technologies limits with respect to e.g. ambiental conditions
- You have a sound knowledge of software tools like Matlab/Simulink, CarSim and INCA (or comparable), you are experienced in developping and analysing C code
- work location is primarily on customer site.
- You are experienced in working for automotive OEMs as a customer.
- Your written and spoken English is excellent, knowledge of Dutch is beneficial
- You have a high degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions. Team work in international and global teams is one of your strong points as is also autonomous and responsible operation.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.