Reference code: AS_2018_04
Software Developer (m/f) Virtual Dynamics
Aachen, Landsberg (near Leipzig)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
You want to be part of the probably most exciting time since invention of the automobile and you like to contribute to digitalization of this business?
FEV develops sophisticated software-products and -solutions around vehicle and drivetrain which are used by customers worldwide.
As Software Developer (m/f) Virtual Dynamics you play an active part in the development of our Multi Body Simulation software. You are part of an agile team and will be involved in all phases of software development - requirements analysis, design, implementation and test.
You will work in close cooperation with team leader and product manager.
- Completed studies / education in the field of computer science
- Excellent knowledge in C and Fortran
- Knowledge in Python scripting
- Familiarity with ADAMS command language
- Knowledge about multi body simulation as well as knowledge about functionality and interrelations of vehicles and drivetrains are advantageous
- Familiarity with methods as Scrum and CMMI or A-SPICE
- Familiarity with tools as GitHub and Jira
- Intrinsic motivation for further education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English language
- Ability to work independent as well as in a team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.