Reference code: 50012448/ 49
Autosar Software Developer (m/f)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Model based software development for automotive powertrain components (with focus on transmission and engine control)
- Design and specification of Autosar-compliant software components (e.g. interface definitions) using authoring tools like e.g. dSpace SystemDesk - with focus on application software layer
- Software integration for Autosar-compliant applications, code generation from executable models using e.g. TargetLink or Embedded Coder, generation of system description ARXML using authoring tools, RTE generation
- Configuration and implementation of software components of the base software layer
- Technical discussions with customer and/or suppliers
- Requirements specification of control units for series production with focus on software
- Implementation of software functions in Matlab/Simulink
- Maintenance of software tool chain (incl. make, compiler, linker)
- Diploma / Master in electrical engineering, computer science or any other comparable academic studies
- Former professional experience and detailed technical expertise with respect to software development for Autosar-compliant automotive control units, including experience in model based software development and diagnostics
- Sound knowledge of C programming and using software tools like Matlab/Simulink and code generators
- Basic knowledge about automotive powertrains (transmissions, combustion engines, hybrid vehicles)
- Very good knowledge of english and german (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS - Office
- Experience in managing customers and suppliers, as well in working for automotive OEMs as a customer
- High interest in structured and process oriented approaches to systems development
- High degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions
- Ability to work independent and in an international and global team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.