Reference code: 20_BE_06
Master Thesis (m/f/d) Modelling and Simulation of Fuel Cell Vehicles with focus on Fuel Cell Systems
6/17/2020 - 6/17/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Literature review on the modelling approaches of fuel cell systems including stack and BoP (balance of plant) components
- Development of simulation models for fuel cell systems and the integration of these models in existing vehicle models
- Implementation of the developed models in Matlab/Simulink and GT-Suite
- Validation of simulation results against the measurement data
- Documentation of the results
- Study in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable study programs
- Experience in developing simulation models with Matlab/Simulink and GT-Suite
- Good knowledge of PEM fuel cell systems and an interest on their technology
- Ideally experience in the simulation of electric vehicles and fuel cells
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Good German and English language skills, written and spoken
- Structured and independent way of working
- Good oral and written communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.