Reference code: 50011954
Scrum Master (m/w) for Automotive Software Development Projects
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
At FEV, we shape the future of mobility together with our customers from the automotive industry. Software Development has become the fastest growing technical area for vehicle manufacturers, increasingly often executed with an agile mind- and tool set.
For that reason we are looking for a Scrum Master or Agile Coach, who is an experienced Software Developer and vice versa, with experience in automotive software development.
The position is situated within our lean and agile Smart Mobility team, focusing (but not limited to) on automotive connectivity and cloud solutions.
As an Agile Coach or Scrum Master you would:
- live the role of a Scrum Master in internal and external software projects, typically in a scaled and international setup
- maintain a collaborative relationship between stakeholders, product owners, yourself and the team
- are a self-going character, looking after team performance, well-being and project success
- train and coach teams who work with Scrum, Kanban and other Agile Tool sets
- support the agile mindset-change at FEV
- represent FEV in international fora and conferences
As a Software Developer you would:
- implement requirements and models for automotive control units and services
- develop and implement tools, prototypes and services for vehicle connectivity
- acquisition support of software projects
- Successfully concluded a Master in Informatics, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Team Coach is an advantage
- Very good knowledge and practical experience with software development using C/C++, Matlab or Simulink
- Knowledge of vehicle networking and vehicle systems know-how is an advantage
- Knowledge of telecommunication systems (3G, 4G, Bluetooth, WLAN, ...) is an advantage
- Knowledge of communication protocols like HTTPS or RESTful APIs is an advantage
- If you know how to use these with Cloud Infrastructure like Open Stack, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud,... even better!
- Experience in working with direct customer interaction is a strong plus
- Preferably you have been training and teaching Agile Methods like Scrum
- First experience with project acquisition is an advantage
- Required: Fluent in German and English language
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.