Reference code: Consulting
Energy Team Challenge
Working towards a hydrogen
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will work 8-10 weeks on a case study in small groups to develop solutions for a current topic in the energy industry
- Exclusive strategy case study for students of RWTH Aachen University
- Acquire methods for the analytical processing of case studies
- Learn presentation techniques and experience intensive teamwork in small groups
- Gain contact to experts from the industry and the management consultancy FEV Consulting
As part of the evaluation (4 ECTS points), each group will prepare and deliver presentation and a written analysis. Attendance is mandatory for the in-class sessions.
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.