Reference code: CH_2020_01
Team Leader - Thermodynamics and Calibration Gasoline Engine
What we do - and why!
FEV China Co., Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FEV Asia and member of FEV group, an interna-tionally recognized leader in the design and development of both conventional and alternative trans-portation energy systems. The com-pany also develops technology solutions for the energy industry and is a major supplier of advanced testing and instrumentation prod-ucts and services. Established in 2004, FEV in China currently oper-ates three subsidiaries in Dalian, Beijing and Shanghai. Today, FEV China embarks on the markets not only in China, but also in the main countries and districts all over Asia.
- Lead gasoline calibration team (>20 people) including base calibration, emission, start ability, drivability, OBD, Safety, fuel consumption calibrations for gasoline powertrains and hybrid vehicles.
- Responsible for the general management of engineers and personal development of engineers by daily coaching.
- Responsible for the team spirit build-up and teamwork reinforcement
- Responsible for employee care and company value realization
- Build-up and maintenance of detailed calibration methodology and process
- Support engineers to solve problems in work
- Lead technical discussions and deliver solutions
- Report to upper managers and early escalate risks
- Expand calibration business in conjunction with sales
- Deliver project plan, technical proposals and budget quotations in acquisition phase
- Responsible for project cost and profitability target achievement
- Present in front of customers for project and acquisition purpose
- University degree in internal combustion engine or vehicle engineering or related education background
- Expertise working experience on EMS calibration
- Deep understanding of engines combustion, emissions and OBD
- Experience as team manager or comparable responsibilities
- Analytical thinking and systematic planning
- Active and efficient in communications
- Good and intuitive style of leadership
- Fluent English language skills both verbal and written
- Teamwork spirit and target oriented style
- Strong sense of reliability
What we offer
- Attractive salary package including performance bonus
- Up to 20 days’ vacation
- Additional health insurance including advantages for family members
Please send your complete application to: email@example.com