Reference code: CON-004
Production Engineer (m/w/d)
Aachen, Auburn Hills, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Acquisition and management of projects within the framework of interdisciplinary consulting projects with assumption of responsibility, in particular with regard to production technology topics
- Unterstützung der Angebotsakquisition im Themenfeld Serienproduktion
- Analysis of complex relationships and preparation of management-ready results
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with consultants and technical specialists
- Studied engineering or industrial engineering
- At least 4 years professional experience in the field of production in a management consultancy or in a leading industrial enterprise
- High commitment and assertiveness with the will to move things
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- High degree of independence and goal-oriented work in compliance with set deadlines
- Strong creativity, teamwork and communication skills
- High interest in innovations and future technologies
- Proper English skills and intercultural experiences
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Passion and enthusiasm for the automotive industry
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.