Reference code: CON-003
Consultant (m/w/d) with focus on Cost Engineering
Aachen, Bilbao, Cologne, Munich
Professionals, Young Professional
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Cost analysis of conventional and in particular electrified drives
- Identification and evaluation of cost reduction potentials (alternative production processes and materials, re-design, exploitation of purchasing potentials) in close cooperation with interdisciplinary project teams
- Cost evaluations of technical concepts and solutions for Target costing in development projects
- Further development of existing methods and tools for Cost calculation and active know-how construction
- Documentation, presentation and discussion of results in the team and in front of customers
- Engineering or industrial engineering degree
- Experience in defining and evaluating manufacturing processes, processes, machine costs, tooling costs, etc. in production, production planning, toolmaking, development, purchasing or idea-based cost accounting. value analysis
- High commitment and willingness to take responsibility
- Self-employment (after training) in goal-oriented work in compliance with set appoinments
- Team player with social skills and very good communication skills
- High interest in innovations and future technologies
- Sound knowledge in dealing with Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of English and willingness to intercultural experiences
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.