Reference code: CON-002
Senior Consultant / Manager (m/f/d)
Aachen, Auburn Hills, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Acquisition and leadership of projects as part of interdisciplinary consulting projects
with assumption of responsibility
- Development and execution of innovative business strategies
- Analysis of complex correlations and elaboration of management-compatible result presentations
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with consultants and technical specialists
- Engineering or industrial engineering degree
- At least two years of professional experience in
management consulting or in a leading industrial company
- Strong dedication and assertiveness, with the desire to change things
- Sharp analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong sense of autonomy and target-oriented, deadline-compliant work methods
- Strong in creativity, teamwork, and communication skills
- Strong interest in innovation and forward-looking technologies
- Business fluency in English and intercultural experience
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Passion and enthusiasm for the automotive industry
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.