Reference code: CON-001
Senior Business Analyst / Consultant (m/f/d)
Aachen, Auburn Hills, Bilbao, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Support of projects as part of interdisciplinary consulting projects
- Autonomous processing of defined tasks
- Data analysis and assessment, as well as elaboration of management-compatible result presentations
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with consultants and technical specialists
- Optimization of processes and organization structures
- Analysis and optimization of corporate processes and product costs
- Preparation and support of workshops and presentations
- Early assumption of responsibility
- Support for the ongoing development of FEV Consulting Service Lines
- Engineering or industrial engineering degree
- Experience as a working student or intern with a management consulting or leading industrial company
- Initial professional experience in management consulting or in a leading industrial company desirable
- Strong dedication and assertiveness, with the desire to change things
- Sharp analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong sense of autonomy and target-oriented, deadline-compliant work methods
- Strong in creativity, teamwork, and communication skills
- Strong interest in innovation and forward-looking technologies
- Business fluency in English and intercultural experience
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Passion and enthusiasm for the automotive industry
What we offer
From the very beginning, you will have a mentor and the freedom to grow personally and professionally, because we live an appreciative and contemporary corporate culture. In addition to time-outs during our table tennis or kicker tournaments, there are also regular team and company events. Friday beer or BBQ Lunches on the roof terrace also speak for our close team network.
Diverse career prospects:
Your career path is clearly defined and tailored to you. An open feedback culture and various internal and external training opportunities allow you to discover and perfect your strengths. Regular feedback meetings and project evaluations give you the opportunity to reflect on your work and development.
Satisfied employees perform outstanding work. That's why we give you the freedom to contribute to the company in a flexible and self-organized way. The high project diversity including on and off-site presence as well as compensatory days or remote work ensure the necessary framework to combine professional and private life.
30 days of vacation, capital-forming benefits, employee discounts, or sabbaticals are also available to our colleagues.