Reference code: CON-TEST
JUNIOR ANALYST (M/F/D)
3/25/2020 - 3/25/2021
FEV Consulting GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Active support in various customer projects
- Conduct performance analysis and create result presentations
- Self-reliant preparation of results for customer presentations
- Preparation of customer meetings
- Above average academic achievements
- Academic studies in business administration & engineering, mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering, economics, business administration or a comparable degree
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High motivation, commitment and engagement
- Pronounced creativity and team spirit
- Initial experience in industry or consulting is a plus
- Professional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent English language skills in word and writing
What we offer
Design the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and forward-looking challenges.
Expand your horizons
We offer you a personal mentoring program as well as numerous training opportunities.
A comprehensive company sports programme and company health management will keep you fit and ensure the right balance.
The team is our most important success factor. We attach great importance to a respectful, collegial and loyal way of working.