Reference code: 50018166
Project Manager Model-Based Systems Engineering
3/19/2020 - 3/19/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Management of projects and subprojects related to model based Systems Engineering
- Responsibility for project technics, schedule and finances
- Communication with customers and suppliers also by business travel
- Coordination of colleagues mainly with respect to the following topics: Alignment of text and/or model based system requirements of software-intense systems (e.g. driving assistance systems, electrified powertrains, etc.), Function and Software Development including V&V
- Support of consulting on customer site by business travel
- Proactive support of sales activities and establishment of personal customer contacts
- Project- and team-related reporting internally and to customer up to board level
- Successfully completed studies in informatics, physics or engineering science
- Professional experience in systems engineering, function and software development for automotive applications
- Proven project management experience at engineering service suppliers
- Experience in requirements development and capturing requirements in databases (e.g. Doors) and with model based development using UML and/or SysML
- Knowledge of development processes for embedded systems
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
- Enjoys communicating paired with business proficient German and English skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.