Reference code: 50011046
Technical Specialist (m/f) Smart Mobility (V2X)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
At FEV, we shape the future of mobility. We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in V2X for our fast growing Smart Mobility team.
- Be the central speaking partner for V2X at FEV
- Represent FEV in international fora and conferences
- Provide, build out and maintain a strong portfolio of technical competence
- Act as a multiplier to disseminate V2X competence within the company
- Evaluate and benchmark systems, architectures and solutions
- Actively participate in conferences and trade shows
- Pre-sales and acquisition support
- Support project teams as technical specialist
This position is directed at experienced professionals with a strong industry background on wireless and radio networks, and their practical applications and deployment. We are looking for candidates, who are interested in strengthening our existing fields of work, and are keen to develop new business opportunities with us:
- Completed university study in Computer Science, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering
- Proven track record in commercial applications of wireless and radio communication (IEEE 802.xx, 2G/3G/4G)
- Experience with DSRC/ITS-G5(A)/WAVE is a strong plus
- Experience with SDR and SDN
- Experience with relevant measurement and simulation tools
- Experience in working with international teams; experience as international lead is a strong plus
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Experience in working with direct customer interaction
- First experience with acquisition is an advantage
- Requirement: Fluency in English and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.