Reference code: 50018105
Manager Financial Audit & Advisory (m/w/d)
3/4/2020 - 3/4/2021
FEV Group GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
The mission of the FEV Financial Audit & Advisory Manger is to provide independent and objective assurance and advisory services on the adequacy and effectiveness of group finance policies and internal control system designed to add value and improve the operations. You report directly to the FEV Group Chief Financial Officer and the Head of Finance with Swift replies for the execution of your following Tasks:
- Manage onsite and remote audits by reviewing business processes
- Communicate, document and track results or findings from your audits / investigations
- Identify and assess operational and financial risks and recommend appropriate actions and measures
- Lead and implement special measures or projects
- Develop FEV’s group audit framework, policies, guidelines and best practices
- Achieve compliance with the audit framework and design training concepts and tutorials
- Consult managers and employees to work efficient in line with the audit framework and FEV group values
- Excellent financial know-how (HGB and IFRS)
- Good knowledge of corporate taxes
- Routine in planning and executing financial audits
- Project management experience
- Sound SAP FI knowledge (preferably SAP S/4HANA)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in an international corporate group
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.