Reference code: AS_2017_08
Software Developer (m/w) Web
Aachen, Landsberg (near Leipzig)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
FEV develops sophisticated software-products and -solutions around vehicle and drivetrain which are used by customers worldwide.
- As Software Developer (m/f) Web you play an active part in the development of our portfolio.
- You work in close cooperation with team leader and product managers.
- You are part of an agile team and involved to all phases of software development:
- requirements analysis,
- implementation and test.
- Completed studies / education in the field of computer science
- Sound knowledge in SQL- / NoSQL-databases
- Knowledge in mobile ecosystems - Xamarin, Ionic (oder native iOS / Android) is advantageous
- Familiar with methods as OOP, Functional programming, Design patterns, Scrum and CMMI oder A-SPICE
- Familiar with tools as GitHub und Jira
- Knowledge about functionality and interrelations of vehicles and drivetrains is advantageous
- Intrinsic motivation for further education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in german and english language
- Independent and own-responsible way of working
- Team ability
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.