Reference code: 50010708
Project Leader (m/f) Embedded Software
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
We are looking for professional support for our fast growing area of embedded software development:
- Managing of national and international software (sub)-projects across FEV locations
- Strengthening our project management team with method and process competence
- Reporting internally to FEV management and externally to customer
- Project control regarding costs, quality and technical content
- Proactive support of business development and building up of a personal network with our customers
- Adaptation and alignment of interfaces between internal and external processes
- Supplier Management
This job advertisement is addressed to experienced software development project managers that strive to strengthen our existing business areas and build up new ones:
- Verifiable experience in leading software (sub)-projects
- Experience in technical leadership of teams
- Experience in agile and conventional software development methodologies
- Experience in leading projects with direct customer contact
- Initial experience in project acquisition is beneficial
- Language Skills: English business fluent, German skills are beneficial
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.