Reference code: EE15
Diagnostic Project Engineer
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
What you will do:
- Responsible person for diagnosis topics in the project;
- Define Functional Specification Requirements;
- Specification and development of diagnostic concept;
- Provide representation for diagnostics within technology design forums, gateway and technical reviews;
- Diagnostics interface between development, production and after-sales;
- Testing and ensuring the correct implementation of the diagnostic;
- Participation in test trips/validation loops;
- Supplier Management;
- Engineering (Automotive Engineering, E/E Engineering); experience with diagnostic tools: Candela Studio, ODX Studio, CANoe, CANDiVa, Monaco, DDT2000, DiagAlyser;
- Experience with the specification and development of vehicle electronics;
- Diagnostic relevant experience;
- Good understanding of automotive- and powertrain-E/E;
- Good understanding of ECU's, sensors / actuators;
- Good understanding of E/E-architecture and networks;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Fluency in written and spoken English. French and/or German language skills considered an advantage.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.