Reference code: 50017532
Engineer for benchmarks of electric and hybrid drives
1/7/2020 - 1/7/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Definition of test procedures, especially for electric vehicles
- Definition of measuring equipment
- Handling of common tools for data acquisition, especially in the vehicle
- Analysis and documentation of measurement data
- Customer focus including customer presentations
- Diploma/Master/Bachelor in engineering, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics
- Work experience with hybrid and electric vehicles
- European driver license and proving ground license
- High communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German, both spoken and written
- Team orientation, as well as independent operation in combination with structured, precise and reliable working attitude
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.