Reference code: 50017506
Software Supplier- and Release-Manager
1/2/2020 - 1/2/2021
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Software supplier management for advanced vehicle systems including time planning, definition and quality control of deliveries of control unit suppliers
- Technical discussion with customers and suppliers
- Coordination of release management activities
- Support in integration of the customer deliverables into the vehicle environment of future vehicle concepts
- Support in Vehicle Integration activities.
- Creating Requirement Specification for the basic software stack for automotive control units (with focus on powertrain applications) based on customer requirements
- Design and specification of memory allocation, scheduling, multicore-specific concepts, etc.
- Support the conceptual development of safety and security-relevant software components
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- Several years of professional experience in automotive software development and specialist knowledge in the field of software development for embedded systems
- Expert knowledge in (Embedded) C and all activities related to software integration
- Relevant professional experience in the field of basic software stack (classic, autosar)
- Ideally, knowledge of computer virtualization / partitioning
- Good spoken and written English and German skills
- Professional experience in the OEM or Tier1 environment in Supplier Handling topics
- Prior experience in performing SW development and Supplier Handling in V-Cycle Development methodology or similar
- Prior experience in performing Supplier handling related Audits
- Structured, responsible and solution-oriented way of working
- High sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
- High degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions. Team work in international and global teams is one of your strong points as is also autonomous and responsible operation
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.