Reference code: 50017478
Development Engineer functional safety for transmission controls
12/19/2019 - 12/19/2020
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Analysis and definition of functional safety requirements with the customer
- Performing analysis methods HARA, FMEA and FTA
- Discussing and clarifying safety-relevant topics with the customer
- Specification of the functional and technical safety concept
- Development of a module-oriented software for functional safety
- Development of test cases and verification of safety requirements
- Support in safety assessment
- Development and improvement of processes and methods for the functional safety of transmissions
- Degree in Engineering Science
- Knowledge of automatic transmissions, in particular DCT
- Relevant experience with application of ISO 26262 standard desirable
- Knowledge in the field of control units Functional safety desirable
- Analytical and organizational approach
- Process-oriented work approach
- Strong communication skills
- Team orientation, but also an independent and self-reliant way of working
- Good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Driving licence class B desireable
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.