Reference code: EE01
Vehicle E/E Integration Project Manager
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Projects experience in the following automotive areas: E/E components, E/E architecture or vehicle and drive system electronics
- Technical ownership of areas of the system design, development and validation for electric/electronic components covering areas like Communication, Diagnostic, HW, SW and E/E Calibration
- Requirements coordination, test specification, DV/PV planning
- Component and vehicle solutions Benchmarking
- Experience as project coordinator / manager and supplier management;
- Experience in dealing with customers and strong customer orientation;
- Team orientation as well as the ability to work independently;
- Knowledge in the fields of vehicle and powertrain;
- Knowledge for integration of E/E system and components;
- Knowledge in design of network topology / Gateway development;
- Knowledge of E / E architecture, Networking and Communication protocols, Diagnostic, ODB1 Calibration;
- Experience of automotive components delivery process from requirements capture throughout to design validation;
- Experience in the field of hybrid and electric vehicle is a plus;
- Fluency in written and spoken English; French/German language is a plus;
- Travel availability to customer sites and/or other FEV locations;
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.