Reference code: 50021711
Functional Safety Software Expert (m/f/d)
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
4/12/2022 - 10/14/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- is a Technical lead of safety-critical software development for automotive control units
- defines and designs automotive software architecture for safety-critical software in collaboration with systems-, hardware- and software engineers
- develops requirements for safety-critical embedded software systems
- reviews requirements and software architecture for safety-critical software
- definines verification and validation activities for safety-critical software
- guidance the software team to follow safety related processes
- is proactive in handling support activities in the context of safety-critical software development, like e.g. tool classification and qualification
- communicates with the safety manager and the suppliers
- collaborates with other software architects to manage complex embedded systems
- improves and defines the development processes for safety-critical software
YOU have …
- finished your studies of computer science or electrical engineering or any other comparable academic studies
- several years of industrial experience in embedded software development
- expert knowledge regarding safety standards for E/E systems, ideally ISO 26262
- a strong expertise in C/C++ programming including low level programming of microcontrollers
- a good understanding of AUTOSAR platform and good knowhow in EGAS 3-layer concept
- experience in conducting software safety analysis (Software FMEA/FDA, Dependent Failure Analysis)
- expert knowledge regarding SW development processes required to comply with safety standards, like e.g., ISO 26262
- extensive experience with the development of software for safety-critical real time embedded systems
- ideally experience developing safety-critical system in conjunction with cybersecurity standard like ISO/SAE 21434:2021
- very good English skills (written and spoken); knowledge of German is beneficial
- a high degree of flexibility and innovation capability even in challanging project situations
- ahigh sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills, and strong communication skills
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.