Reference code: 50021465
Engineer (m/f/x) virtual calibration in the field of hybrid drives - basic application
Aachen, Aldenhoven, Alsdorf
10/18/2021 - 4/18/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Creation of test programmes for engine and hybrid control units (software and data)
- Definition of sequence controls for the automation of test sequences at the HiL
- Processing of application packages in the area of basic application for petrol engines and hybrid, virtual and offline calibration
- Measurement data acquisition and evaluation
- Independent preparation of HiL test campaigns
- Independent communication with the customer as well as customer presentations
- Completed engineering or scientific studies or comparable qualification
- Expert knowledge and system understanding in the field of petrol engines and hybrid drives as well as programming
- Knowledge in the field of basic engine application is required
- Good computer skills, especially proficient in MS Office and Matlab/Simulink
- Willingness to travel and valid class B driving licence
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- High level of creativity, flexibility, resilience and commitment
- Strong team orientation combined with independent and self-reliant working style
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.