Reference code: eta_A-BS_229
System/Software Engineer Aerospace (m/f/d)
What we do - and why!
etamax space is a growing technology company and we need you for that! Our business is safety-critical software and systems, which we process from A for analysis to Z for zero fault tolerance. Our customers include leading companies in the aerospace, transportation and automotive industries. Work together with us on projects that move!
- Wide range of tasks within the System and Software engineering processes of international aerospace projects
- Following tasks could be assigned to you based on your skills and experience:
Application of space standards, system engineering, requirements engineering, software development, software verification and validation, test automation, code analysis/reviews, version control, release and configuration management
- Degree in Computer Science, Aerospace studies or an equivalent field
- Several years of working experience in the aerospace domain including System or Software Engineering processes
- Practical experience in at least one of the above-mentioned tasks
- Knowledge of different development processes
- Willingness to travel or relocate
- Autonomous, structure-oriented way of working with strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
What we offer