Reference code: EE
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Defining and shaping E/E architectures for next generation mobility applications.
- Analyze and benchmark new E/E architecture concepts and design of vehicles as part of customer projects and advanced development.
- Create, shape and design system architectures model-based from features and requirements through functional architectures to top-level hardware- and software concepts.
- Technical ownership of areas of the system design, development and validation for overall vehicle, covering areas like Communication, Diagnostic, Input/Output for HW/SW and E/E Calibration.
- Experience as project coordinator / technical manager;
- Solid understanding of automotive system concept creation and system engineering;
- Knowledge in design of network topology / Gateway development;
- Knowledge for integration of E/E system and components;
- Knowledge of In Vehicle Network and Diagnostics;
- Experience in EE Architecture design tools for communication networks (e.g PREEvision) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Infotainment/Telematics functionalities at vehicle level is a plus;
- Experience in hybrid and electric vehicle is a plus;
- Fluency in written and spoken English; French/German language is a plus;
- Travel availability to customer sites and/or other FEV locations;
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.