Reference code: 21_BE_11
Master Student (m/f/x) Computer Aided Analysis of a Fuel Cell
9/24/2021 - 3/24/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Current vehicle via flow- or structural analysis
- Mesh preparation based on the actual component
- Independent setup of the simulation model and execution of simulations
- Validation of the simulation results using available experimental data
- Preparation of a written thesis
- Study in the field of Computer Engineering Science, Mechanical-, Automotive-, or electrical engineering or similar
- Fundamentals of PEM fuel cells and interest in the technology
- Profound knowledge of detailed 3D simulations, ideally with StarCCM+ or Abaqus
- Knowldege in pre-processing for 3D simulations, ideally with Hypermesh or SolidWorks/CATIA
- Ideally programming skills for UDF generation or post-processing, e.g. Python, Matlab, C/C++
- Structured and independent way of working
- Good oral and written communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.