Reference code: 50021417
Project Engineer (m/f/x) E/E Fuel Cell System
9/24/2021 - 3/24/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
As project engineer E/E for fuel cell systems (m/f/x) you are the contact in the system development team for the E/E topics of the fuel cell system. In doing so, you will define requirements for the E/E systems and create safe HV architectures for fuel cell systems according to the state of the art.
The following tasks await you:
- Engineer (m/f/x) for E/E development of fuel cell systems
- Requirements management of E/E components such as the PDU ("Power Distribution Unit"), power electronics, the LV or HV wiring harness within the fuel cell system, FCCU hardware, etc.
- E/E and EMC calculations and simulations
- Derivation of specifications for E/E components (e.g. PDU, DC/DC or FCCU)
- Creation of E/E layouts and schematics
- HV safety
- Test and validation planning including execution of tests on test benches on component and vehicle level considering national as well as international regulations and standards
- Completed engineering degree in the field of electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of professional experience in the field of automotive high-voltage systems (preferably fuel cells) and/or vehicle E/E systems
- Experience with requirements management software (e.g. Doors, Polarion, InStep), E/E concepts and simulation tools (e. g. Matlab, LabView)
- Fluency in written and spoken English, as well as preferably German
- Very good ability to communicate and present results
- Structured, precise and reliable way of working
- Team orientation as well as independent and autonomous way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.