Reference code: 50021404
Developer (m/f/x) Toolchain Embedded Software
9/22/2021 - 3/22/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Development and automation of the embedded software toolchain for a premium OEM in Munich
- Definition of concepts, requirements and validation approaches for the work products to be developed
- Implementation and optimization of the software development process
- Programming of generic tools as well as configuration and integration of commercial tools
- Support of code generation and software integration of automotive embedded software in the domains of electrification & powertrain, ADAS / AD, connectivity and others
- Review and ensuring AUTOSAR compliance
- Technical, proactive coordination of workflows and tools with customers and suppliers
- Cross-location coordination with colleagues regarding technical and organizational content
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- In-depth knowledge of the programming languages Python and MATLAB / Simulink
- Founded professional experience in tool development, ideally in the OEM or Tier1 environment
- Very good written and spoken English and German
- High sense of responsibility, good analytical skills and independent way of working
- Knowledge of working methods such as DevOps and SCRUM would be an advantage
- Knowledge of (Embedded) C is an advantage
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.