Reference code: TSR
Software and System Verification Engineer
Professionals, Young Professional
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Plan, design, review test specification and ensure targeted coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents
• Create detailed and accurate Issue/Bug Tickets that facilitate resolution
• Continuously optimize the automated test-coverage
• Ensure continuous and successful execution of automated test-cases on HIL equipment
• Flexible with technology languages (C or Python or CAPL)
•Work together with Software Engineers, Architects and other members of the team to achieve sign-off of test results and completion of testing within scheduled timescales
• Flexibility to switch between multiple projects to help your fellow team members
• Assertive communication skills are needed due to direct customer interaction
• Process and detail focused while managing different project priorities
• Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company
• Detail oriented with a deep understanding of engineering best practice • Willingness to travel up to 10% of working time
Your technical background:
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science.
• Experience of 4+ years working as a Software Tester/ System Tester.
• Work experience in one of the below areas is desired and willingness to learn the others is a plus:
▪ In writing code for Developement Boards
▪ HIL development for example automated control for DMM or Power supplies.
▪ Work experience on Aspice test levels SWE4, SWE5, SWE6 is a plus.
▪ Work experience on Aspice test levels SYS4,SYS5 is a plus.
• You understand how HIL or SIL works and are able to implement updates for own functionalities.
• Standard industry communication protocols : CAN; LIN; Ethernet; etc
• Experience with ECU Test and dSPACE HIL or other customer specific test environment is a plus.
• Familiar with working with Agile and V-Model environments .
•Familiar with DOORs, Polarion SVN or Jira .
• ISTQB Certified Tester is a plus.
• Experience testing on-site at customer site is nice to have.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.