Reference code: 21_BP_05
Bachelor Thesis / Internship in the field of Transmission Calibration
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Support the transmission calibration in different environments (e.g. MiL, HiL, Vehicle...):
- Support the processing of tasks in different transmission calibration areas (shift sequence, shift strategy and diagnosis)
- Support the commissioning of transmission related functions on bench and in vehicle
- Supporting measurement analysis, reporting and the creation of presentations
- Support creating software documentation and calibration guidelines
- Support in shift quality and drivability calibration validation assessments in vehicle, incl. reporting and presentation
- Support development of processes and methods
- Student in an engineering discipline (mechatronics, vehicle technology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineer or comparable education)
- Good overall knowledge of powertrain system
- Driving license class B advantageous
- Experience with calibration tools (INCA, CANape,...) advantageous
- Experience with simulation tools (Matlab Simulink / Target Link...) advantageous
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written as well as good MS Office skills
- High degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- Team player, but also independent and self-reliant way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.