Reference code: NL_2021_07
Project engineer (m/f/x) E/E and System
FEV Netherlands BV
9/10/2021 - 3/10/2022
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Planning, configuration and configuration of Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems
- Commissioning of simulation models on the HiL simulator
- Creation and automation of test cases in close coordination with the function developers
- Execution of automated and manual tests
- Creation of test reports, execution of problem analyses, tracking of found quality defects
- Creation and maintenance of simulation models, in particular for residual bus simulation
- Support of test activities at our customers' premises in the context of business trips or temporary resident assignments
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- Experience with automotive bus systems (LIN, FlexRay, MOST)
- Experience in dealing with HiL systems (Vector, dSPACE) incl. associated automation tools (e.B. ECU test, AutomationDesk)
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (e.B. Python, CAPL)
- Qualification as AN ISTQB Certified Tester is an advantage
- Knowledge of development processes for embedded systems
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.